First Tracks Breakfast
The early bird gets the worm, or the freshest snow of the day in this case. Be our guest for First Tracks Breakfast, a guided skiing or snowboarding adventure before the lifts open to the public, capped off with breakfast at The Mountain Room.|
Here are some tips that will help you and your family make the most of your experience with us:
· We will meet for First Tracks Breakfast at the Discovery Center at the South Ridge Base area. From the parking lot side of the South Ridge Base Lodge, look to your right to see the Discovery Center.
· Please arrive by 6:45am. We will depart the Discovery Center shortly after and will board the Chondola promptly at 7:00am. Late arrivals may be denied enrollment.
· This experience is designed for intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders. If you are not comfortably on Sunday River’s intermediate terrain, please contact us at 207-824-5959 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have happy to change your reservation for you.
· On snow experience will be two hours in length from 7AM to 9AM, followed by Breakfast at the North Peak lodge.
· Lift ticket is not included and is required to participate.
· You should be dressed appropriately for the weather; you may access a Sunday River weather report/trail report by calling (207) 824-5200 or checking the resort’s website: sundayriver.com/mountain-report.
Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring that your family has a great stay with us and leaves loving skiing/riding and the mountain experience as much as we do. We are available to answer any specific questions that you might have, please contact our reservations team at email@example.com or 207-824-5959. Happy Trails and Think Snow!
Sunday River SnowSports School