Thank you for registering with the Sunday River SnowSports School Children’s Programs. We look forward to providing your family with a quality, safe, and fun learning experience!
Reservations may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours in advance without penalty. Cancellations made within 24 hours are non-refundable. Should you need to change your reservation please contact us at 207-824-5959.
Here are some tips that will help you and your family make the most of your experience with us:
- The Children’s Programs operate at the South Ridge area of the mountain. From the South Ridge Base Lodge, proceed toward the slopes and make a right turn. We’re in the first buildings on the right.
- Each of our buildings is staffed with sales associates for all of your purchasing needs as well as full-service rental shops for kid’s equipment. We offer rental equipment at a discount rate for participants of our Children’s Programs. Lift ticket is not included and is required to participate in lessons. Children 5 years old and younger receive a complimentary lift ticket.
- Avoid the morning crowds - you are welcome to pick up your child’s rental equipment and complete the required paperwork in the night before their clinic. We are open until 4:00pm daily.
- Come early and avoid the crowds! We offer early-morning drop-off beginning at 8:00am on Weekends/Holidays and 8:45am on Weekdays. Drop off ends at 9:00am. Your child must be checked in, have their equipment and be ready to go on snow by these times. Late arrivals may be denied enrollment for the day.
- During the early-morning period, before the lesson begins at 10:00 a.m., your child will be engaged by our staff. Those with snow sports experience may join our staff outside on warm up runs. New skiers/riders will be engaged inside until the lesson begins.
- Your child should be dressed appropriately for the weather; you may access a Sunday River weather report/trail report by calling (207) 824-5200 or checking the resort’s website: https://www.sundayriver.com/mountain-report. A hat or helmet, waterproof gloves, and goggles are essential items for a ski/ride day. We have limited storage, but small backpacks with extra layers or other necessary items may be left with your child. Please make sure that you label all of your child’s belongings. Our buildings close at 4:00pm daily, please make sure that you have collected your belongings by that time.
- Please be sure your child has eaten breakfast; skiing/riding is a high-energy activity and a hungry child won’t have as successful a learning experience as a well-fed one. We will supply a variety of healthy snack options and lunch options. You may supply your own food for your child but please keep in mind, we are a peanut/nut-free ski school.
Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring that your family has a great stay with us and leaves loving skiing/riding and the mountain experience as much as we do. We are available to answer any specific questions that you might have, please contact our reservations team at email@example.com
Happy Trails and Think Snow!
Sunday River SnowSports Schoolmharrop@sundayriver.com