SNO-GO SKI Bike Rental
Ready to hit the slopes on a ski bike? We've got you covered.| Ready to hit the slopes on a ski bike? We've got you covered.
Users must be at least 13-years-old, and access is limited to select lifts. For more information on using Sno-Go Ski Bikes, visit our Policies & Safety page.
Lesson is required prior to accessing the slopes with a SNO-GO Ski Bike.
Thank you for registering with the Sunday River SnowSports School Sno-Go Program. We look forward to providing you with a quality, safe, and fun learning experience!
Reservations may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours in advance without penalty. Cancellations made within 24 hours are non-refundable. Should you need to change your reservation please contact us at 207-824-5959.
Here are some tips that will help you and your family make the most of your experience with us:
- Per manufacturer specification, Sno-Go ski bike renters and riders are recommended to be at least age 13, and be between 5’ and 6’ 2” (60” and 74”) tall and between 100 and 300 lbs.
- The Sno-Go Lesson and Rental Program meets slopeside at the South Ridge Base area at the Adult Programs and Private Clinics Office. From the South Ridge Base Lodge, proceed toward the slopes and make a right turn. The Adult Programs and Private Clinics Office is the fourth door on the right.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your clinic time. Clinics depart promptly at clinic start time. Late arrivals may be denied enrollment.
- First-time Sno-Go ski bike riders are required to take a 90-minute introductory lesson with a coach from our SnowSports School.
- Lift tickets are not included with rentals and lessons.
- You should be dressed appropriately for the weather; you may access a Sunday River weather report/trail report by calling (207) 824-5200 or checking the resort’s website:sundayriver.com/mountain-report. A hat or helmet, waterproof gloves, are essential items for a ski/ride day. Goggles are a nice option.
Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring that your family has a great stay with us and leaves loving skiing/riding and the mountain experience as much as we do. We are available to answer any specific questions that you might have, please contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-824-5959.
Happy Trails and Think Snow!
Assistant Director | SnowSports School
Sunday River Resort email@example.com